Friday, March 30, 2012

March ends tomorrow night

Finally, the month of March ends tomorrow night. How exciting for the little kids. They grow older by a bit and for the adults... well let's just say they won't really be happy... Me? well, I've got nothing to say but I can't really say that I'm exactly happy. Surely, March last year was so much good for me, but you know what they say... What used to be the happiest memory could be the most miserable memory. When ever I think about coming April... I just can't speak a word. Every breath becomes painful and it sucks to feel this way. It's like I'm in a room filled with poison. I can't escape, the time is my only chance to get out of the misery... Ah... I hate pain, especially the pain in the heart. First I thought I just had physically weak heart, but it wasn't. It was indeed weak, but the amount of coldness it can take was a little amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment