Sunday, March 18, 2012

What would I be without you?

Ah love... The most abused word that arouses all kinds of emotions. It calls for happiness, it arouses anger, jealousy, envy, dilution, screwed up thoughts etc. But what would the world be without that simple word 'love'? Well, people maybe would have thought of a nice replacement for the word because humans are smart. However, it might also lead to extinction because people wouldn't have any ways to excuse themselves from desire for sex in a sound and romantic way. Well you can't just say "I want to have sex with you" can they? No that's very improper. However the culture may change that being frank about wanting for that "something" is very romantic. So I guess the word "love" doesn't mean that much to people. They abuse the word. I love you, I love you... I hear that everyday of my life and I am tired of hearing those lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment