Saturday, March 24, 2012

What are we going to do! (feat. Panic mode)

I still don't get why we are still not yet prepared for the playfest yeah-
uh huh~ yeah no, what? what are we going to do?
where am I, who am I, Who are you people!
just fuck shit up because I'm about to start a riot!
A riot!!!

uh yeah this is panic time, which I have never got.
It's time for you to freak out
It's time for you to screaaaam!

I still don't know what the F I must do yo!
we are gonna get fuck shit up and I'm really gonna start a riot!
a Riot!

I'm telling you It's time for you to panic!
yeah you suck!

Well What am I going to do?



well that was the song written by me and it was featuring a guy named Panic mode.
ah... so fucked up man...
what are we going to do!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I don't know why, but this made me laugh because I sort of imagine the way you look while screaming or saying these things. HAHAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete