Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Church really does not help

The church is where people, specifically people so called Christians, gather and the priest, or pastor makes them believe in Jesus Christ or there Lord. And since there are lots of people in that place, it would also seem that it would be a good place to begin a meeting with people, but my thought was horribly wrong and was so unhelpful for my health as well. I used up my health to listen to the boring voices of the pastor which makes me fall asleep. Everyone doesn't talk even after the mass is over... How boring is it to go there! Ah! It is no good... I'm not even a christian and I am even forced to go there, I have no choice, even if I refuse to go, they will get mad at me and start dragging me there, they bring up things that I don't want to do and then what....

No comments:

Post a Comment