Wednesday, March 14, 2012

people around

The doubt sometimes makes people go crazy. And when that happens it's hard for someone to rely on anyone even themselves. However, there are people around them, who makes them laugh when they lost meaning to it all, they give the reason to live. It took me so much time to figure that out. We live not only for ourselves but also with other people who believes in us and we are meant to be a reason to live for them. The only thing that was about ourselves was breathing. Even studying, we do it ultimately for other people who are in need and who love us. Though I'm not sure if they really love us. But I believe if we love them enough, they will give us the love we deserve.

wait... those things I've written are so unlike me...
when did I become we?
when did someone ever love us?
when will someone ever love us?
when did i start believing in mankind?

Yes I am changing and growing.
Although it feels like it was too late to figure these out.

1 comment:

  1. We are all growing and we're doing it together. I like your wallpaper very much. :)

    ReplyDelete