Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Everybody's rushing!

End of the 3rd quarter is approaching, in fact, it is only about three days left. It means that all the projects are at its deadlines. It really is hard to cram and everybody needs to prepare for the quarterly exam. However, I can relax about math because it always was a easy subject for me and further more, I'm exempted from the quarterly exam due to our competition in MTAP. Now, most of the projects are done and i just need to study for my most difficult subject, Social studies! For Science, I just need a calculator and that's it. However Social studies, it requires a lot of memorization and concepts of many ideas. I don't have problems in interpreting ideas but memorization is my real problem. It really is getting hard for me to memorize something. At least in math, if your base is tight, you can figure out so many things by just learning one thing. Social studies... I will get more than 90 percent with you! HAHAHAHAHA! World domination!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment