Friday, March 30, 2012

God or People?

I've been questioning the existence of god for so many years and came to an answer why I'm questioning god. I actually wanted to believe god. However, people around me who says they are catholic or christian do something that are really unacceptable for even for the ones with no religion at all. That is why the world is getting screwed like this. I was afraid that I would live like them, not really disobeying the rules and doing something that are useless to the society, if I say that I believe in god. I really hate lying to others and further more, myself. I'd be lying if I'm a christian and I do those things that are unacceptable to the society. The problem was always the people not god. If god had anything to do with my questioning of him is that he made me live in the world there are full of chaos and grief. People are the ones causing the trouble. If god was the one who intended it all, then he would not be called the all forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment