Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You'll never be mine but...

You don't know me. You only know that I exist on this earth and my name. You don't understand how much I love you and care for you but you'll never be mine. You won't even be able to see me and I won't be even if I'm dead and you won't even know me in our next world. I can see you but you are never in my sight and you never saw me properly. I say hello behind your back and my hands are shaking. I wish that you can listen to me when the world is incapable of hearing me. Yes, I do believe that love for a child is only a satisfaction  but not real love. I really do want a lot of satisfaction even though it's not a real love, I want to have you, I want you to look at me and only me. This is crazy. Everybody sometimes becomes crazy don't they? So I guess it's my turn to be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment