Friday, February 24, 2012

Summing up the week's events....

This week was supposed to be a happy and celebrating week and it was... partially...
To think about it, It's all my fault that everything went up to this level. Monday was fine, Tuesday was okay... but Wednesday, a day before Tom Noh's birthday, I screwed up and made everybody screwed. I blame myself for this. I can't say anything if someone said it was all my fault that this week was screwed week for them. Damn... well eventually it got better and I still feel bad about it but I'm sure I'll get over it. So this week, I've learned many things that I can't really share to public and it was very meaningful. So have a great weekend to all!

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't just your fault. We all had faults and I learned a lot this week, too. Aja!

    ReplyDelete