Saturday, February 18, 2012

Need for changes

Somebody has told me this. You are not the one who is wrong, but it's the world that is wrong. When I was young I didn't believe it, but after about 2 years, I finally understand what it means. It meant that I'm always the same person but the world these days changes almost every seconds. A new trends changes in to fads in a matter of days and a good music gets a bad ratings when the trend is over. I don't know how others will accept it or interpret it, but that's what I believe. However changing is meaningful because there are good sides and bad sides. The good sides of changing is change of things, inanimate object, that was really really bad, for examples, policy about the poor people or the rocky road renovated to a new clean road. The bad sides of change is change in personality and other changes about animate things such as people's emotions or ideas. The changes of ideas makes people really different, makes others really hard to adjust. This change might even cause to extreme disasters which can leave incense feelings to all other people. So, my question is, why were you changed? It was so hard to believe it that I thought I changed to look at you in that way. But I'm still the same and it turns out that you have changed. Does it mean that I need to change in order to see you in a way i saw you before? Then perhaps i need a change of my life.

1 comment: