Monday, February 27, 2012

Well some people just need to win all the time don't they?

I see some people arguing or trying to persuade me. No matter how hard I try, to deny their ideas, they need to just keep on saying the same thing with the reasons I just simply can't accept. Maybe it's just that they have this duty to persuade people to believe what they believe. If that is so, they should go to church and be a pastor or a priest. Well they always persuade people to believe Christianity or make them believe that there actually is hell or heaven as if they've really been there. Well people just need to persuade others don't they? To be frank, I really hate those kind of people who tries to suppress other's ideas and make them believe what they want others to believe. Not knowing that it was the idea that led people in to the ways of slavery that everybody thinks wrong right now. So what I'm saying is that we need to understand what others are believing and respect it. Okay, they don't believe in Christ, let them be. If they believe in Christ, Let them be. Let them believe what they want to believe. Is it so hard?

2 comments: