Saturday, February 11, 2012

another week ends...

So, another week has passed and nothing is achieved...
That's just great. Yes, it is just so f***ing great...
And whenever bad thing happens, it's always my fault and no one ever thinks why. It's because they take it for granted that i will just laugh away and live on with it.
I kept running away to achieve my goals and satisfy myself but whenever i look back, I'm always at the same point. Nothing has been achieved so i stopped running. I see people doing the same thing that i was doing. That's so stupid. They don't know that doing that doesn't make a progress. However, because of these stupid people, the world becomes a better place. If the intention of their run is good. That's what i feel during my exercise every night.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree. You're never at the same place. It may feel like it, but you're moving forward. One day, it will all make sense. :)

    ReplyDelete