Friday, February 17, 2012

Persecution

The weekend is near once again and at least I was able to achieve something even though not many people will recognize it and will even say that was so stupid of me and stuff, I know I've achieved something. I was able to go until the second round 4th place. However, only until 3rd place was accepted as qualifiers for the next round. It was such a shame and good experience. The sad thing about not winning the competition is that even though I study really hard and bring my brains to the limit, if I don't win, no one will ever recognize my hard work and even curse me for not winning the competition. Seriously, they don't have the right to tell me those things. Surely I was the one who failed to achieve victory in the competition, but they say it like it doesn't really require much work and that makes me so irritated. At least I can say thank you when they say "It's okay let's hope to win next time".
They have no right to curse me at all. If I suck that much, you should go to the competition and be the winner yourself. Well, I guess that's life. People stepping on another people to feel good about themselves and be the top in the end. And I really hate sunday if you know what I mean Ms.Mae!

2 comments:

  1. You did great, Gino! You deserve congratulations!

    And why do you hate Sunday? I'm actually lost. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to relate sunday with church and my previous post... you will know why

    ReplyDelete