Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's been quite a while eh?

It's truly been quite a while since the time I last updated my blog. Yes, I've been to Korea, my mother nation and a place where I didn't want to go. I've been to Korea to get some upgrades. For your information, the term upgrade means the upgrade in my intellect. Now my goal until 2013 January is to be a being of pure intellect and knowledge. Back to the original idea. I was too busy to write my blog ever since I've gone to Korea, my mother nation. I had to prepare myself for TOEFL, and the upcoming chemistry challenge which really doesn't interest me a lot. I really have to study now people. Don't wish me luck because luck is one of the skill that one must acquire and also don't pray for me because I will do much less if you pray for me. Until next time then

1 comment:

  1. Well, if I can't wish you luck and I can't pray for you, I'll just say... Uhm... HI! :)

    ReplyDelete