Sunday, May 20, 2012

Someone please just shoot a bullet straight through my brain

Sometimes I don't understand why I even live. I don't want  anything... I think... I desire not really much of anything. I don't really have to live anymore... I don't want anything... I want nothing and yet I say no to death. That's my current situation. I've built up so much for just dying. If I die, I will leave so many things behind. My responsibilities, my everything that has been around me. I do not possess things. They are just there... Around me. I just want to let it all go. I was concerned about the things that I am going to leave behind, but now I don't care anymore... Just shoot a bullet straight through my brain that way I will not live anymore. The reason why people are afraid of dying is because they are afraid of leaving things that they've built until now and another reason is that they are afraid of what will happen to their consciousness once they are dead or whether they will go to heaven and prosper or go to hell and live in torment again. But please, I don't believe in afterlife. Just fucking shoot me or I shoot you.

No comments:

Post a Comment