Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why?

The word why is used frequently in this world right now. In Science, they ask why the certain thing happen. In Math, they ask why this is true. In English, why is important part of writing and speaking as well. Therefore the word why is very essential to the world that we live in. However, I ask myself why do I have to live at all? Come to think of it, I don't have to because I haven't a single reason to live at all and never had one before. So am I living by another person? The answer is no. Why do I have to care for other people when it's so hard to even take care of myself and they don't care about me neither. Now, I have a clear thought in my mind. I don't have to live, but I ask why to myself again. Why must I die? Well, it's not a must, it's a option. I don't have to live, but I mustn't die. But this statement contradicts. Wait... Why am I writing this anyways? Why am I suddenly saying of this bullcraps? The reason is simple. I just want to die. I feel very depressed. I feel extremely lonely. No one beside me is what suits me perfectly. What I have realized up to this day is that I am a walking trash that breathes Carbon Dioxide as I speak and live. If someone would kill me, i would gladly take it as a gift. Well, the thing is that when someone wants something desperately, that something will never come to that person. Since I want death so desperately, I won't be dead so easily...
















































if ever there is a god... please. let me die...

No comments:

Post a Comment