Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Revenge - The Expression of Rage ending up in depair.

Revenge is a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance, be it real or perceived. It is also called retribution, retaliation or vengeance. Therefore, revenge is really dangerous. Personally, revenge is okay because everything, every action is based on one's choice, therefore revenge doesn't really matter with me. However, let's think, why would someone take revenge on others? The reason is that others have done something that would provoke their rage or anger. Since revenge is base on people's rage, it could also be defined as the burst of rage which was deep inside of a person's conscience. 
I had a feeling of vengeance a lot of times before, since i know that doing revenge would give me or earn me nothing, I started to keep my cool and became calm and started to be optimistic, which I am still working on, and generous. When you become calm, you can keep your head from getting over heated that you wouldn't do anything rash. Revenge is a work of people's evil part of mind. The potential of the human comes to reality and works on it to fulfill the person's want, like mass murderers. They never were bad in the first place, but their potential of being evil built up for many years of terrible events and after a vengeful emotion comes, the potential finally becomes real and makes people to do stuff.
Revenge, it is also defined as the true want of the spirit when in rage, but let's think this out one last time, what will revenge gain you? What is the real purpose of revenge? Is it because someone humiliated you? Or your beloved ones has been killed? Let's just think, that your father has been killed you someone you know and you can kill him anytime you want, would you kill him? So this is an example of revenge, then after killing the murderer, or taking revenge on the murderer, what would it gain you? To be real and logical, your father will not come back from the dead, but you will earn hatred from the beloved of the murderer, which will also bring another revenge over the another. So the outcome of revenge is only despair and nothing but hatred from others. I don't really care if someone puts revenge on me, because nobody I know will do revenge for me and I would know that I've done something wrong to deserve it. Revenge is something that really powerful, but peace and love is more powerful than anger and hatred. Let us stop doing something foolish and stop the shit bringing revenge.

1 comment:

  1. I like the last sentence. It's the punch in the blog. Great thoughts. You do seem more calm now. :)

    ReplyDelete